The good, the bad and the smelly in 20 minutes
Losing good people because of a not-so-great staff housing policy? We can help! In this quick 20-minute webinar, Mobilize Jobs founder Benjamin Guth will go over 5 ways you can improve your staff housing policy and retain more people.
Thursday, August 17, 2017
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
(10:00 AM PDT)
AGENDA: 5 tips for improved housing include…
- Rustic vs. condemned – know the difference
- House rules – what’s important and what will be ignored
- Inspections – how often should you conduct them?
- Violations – when staff mess up, how do you deal with them fairly?
- HIGH expectations – get ready for the new federal legislation on cannabis use!
Mobilize has staffed hospitality businesses across Canada for three years, placing 450+ Mobilizers at more than 60 properties. Benjamin will talk about what we’ve learned, share some dos and don’ts, and offer tips you can apply to your business today. We’ll spend an additional 10 minutes for chat questions at the end.
Register and we will send you a link to the recorded session.
JOIN THE RESOURCES EMAIL GROUP TO REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR NOW:
When you register for a Mobilize Webinar, you are joining our Resources Email Group and will get updates on the latest news, upcoming events, and new knowledge sharing reports and papers.